question

Long Thieu Hoang avatar image
Long Thieu Hoang asked

How to calculate insight credit?

I do not understand how to calculate insight credit. Yesterday 9/6 I got 18 credits, after that I only added 1 item in the catalog in economy but today 10/6 bill returned me until 30 credits.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Insight credits are actually quite straightforward - first, it's your performance level and retention settings. Those determine the ongoing regular credits you're consuming. After that, it depends upon your event volume. The docs show the included rows for each performance level (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/insights/insights/pricing). And as stated, if you go over the included rows, that's charged at the rate shown.

It sounds like you have your performance level or retention set higher than the base - that's what I'd advise checking.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Long Thieu Hoang answered

@Brendan I'm testing to estimate price. I have 10-15 player and yesterday, i only added 1 itembut credit increase to 30

10 |1200

Long Thieu Hoang answered

This is my bill

capture.png (8.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.