question

Marta Menac avatar image
Marta Menac asked

Register playfab user does not receive info request params

When registering a player to playfab I would like to receive some data in the same call (so we don't have 5 calls where we could use only one). I noticed on the Register Playfab User call that there is the option to ask for Info Request Params but no way to receive them with the response (in the Login Result there is the InfoResutPayload to get this data, but not on Register).

And just to clarify things, I want to receive Title data, there is no point on asking other data because it is not initialized yet.

Sorry if the question has already been answered, but I couldn't find anything on this.

apisAuthenticationdata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Currently the RegisterPlayFabUser API does not support returning info specified in the InfoRequestParameters property, you can make a feature request about it here: https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.