question

LeeJooHun avatar image
LeeJooHun asked

How to fix The client has exceeded the maximum API request rate and is being throttled

Hi. i'm using unity playfab.

PlayFab : /Client/ExecuteCloudScript: The client has exceeded the maximum API request rate and is being throttled

When calling PlayFabClientAPI, Maximum api call error is callback.

so, I upgraded for $99 but couldn't increase the limit.

Should I give a delay when calling api??

I would like to know how to fix it. please help.

apislimits
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

LeeJooHun avatar image LeeJooHun commented ·

Please let me know if you can upgrade to the Enterprise and modify it.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Yes, If you upgrade to Enterprise Tier, it will be possible to increase the request rate when you require specifically for a private cluster, however, I am wondering what is the scenario? Because for a service like PlayFab based on Restful API, the API request rate limit should be sufficient in the common scenario. We want to know how you use this feature that causes limit exceeding so that we can provide practical suggestions.

To help you solve this issue, may I ask:

• Have you upgraded the pricing plan to the new pricing model?
  • Does the “ExecuteCloudScript” API throttled because you have called this API too frequently? Otherwise, do you implement too many API calls per execution?
  • Have you experienced the Azure Function?
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.