question

nikihin1997 avatar image
nikihin1997 asked

Login Android HARD BUG

Hi, I have a very strange bug. Different Android Device IDs are authorized on one PlayFab account, these IDs are themselves tied and different people constantly log in to one player on the account and steal his things

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

It’s possible that someone else may have stolen that PlayFab account’s credentials (Android Device Id, Usename & Password, Session Ticket, etc. ) and used it to link his own device id to that account so that he/she can log into that player’s account and steal things. To solve this, you may need to unlink all the device IDs associated with that account and generate a new Android Id for that player, or, use a new username & password instead – if old ones are used before. And, currently there is no such API that lists all the Android IDs associated with an account - the GetUserAccountInfo API only shows the one used for the latest login, therefore, you’ll need to check that player’s player_logged_in events in Event History to identify all the Device IDs associated with the account and remove them.

9 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nikihin1997 avatar image nikihin1997 commented ·

The fact is that I untied the account from all methods of authorization, but the accounts themselves were constantly tied. This is very strange, this in theory can not be. I exported a player profile, maybe you would like to take a look at the player’s event history?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan nikihin1997 commented ·

Sure, please post it and we will take a look.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan nikihin1997 commented ·

Sorry that I also deleted the comments below by accident, however, don't worry about that, I now know your title id and the player id and will investigate further.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi @nikihin1997 What's the player id?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.