question

Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image
Thiago Lopes Rosa asked

How to get the purchase history from a player?

How do I list all player purchases from cloudscript or azure functions?

I noticed this information is not being flushed with the Event History after the retention period, so it is stored somewhere. I can see purchases dated 9+ months ago.

Sometimes I need to search for a specific transaction ID from a RM purchase, in order to identify a user that "lost his account" (by changing devices and not having linked with any other account before). As this user has spent real money on the game, he deserves to have his original account back.

CloudScript
kng6pww.png (108.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

There is no API can get the player purchase history right now, you can try to make a feature request about it here: https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html, more votes from other users can help with the priority.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Luc avatar image
Luc answered

Please take this opportunity to not flag this as "by design", and remove the "archiving" behavior. It's an opportunity to improve your product.

It might very well be "by design", but CS agents across the board will thank you when they can finally see with ease what users have been buying with their hard-earned cash, even when those purchased items have been removed or consumed.

For now, I will implement a feature that stores a duplicate list alongside your purchase history but just doesn't expire them. Then I'll make an online tool on Cloud Run for CS to see that info in a neat list so CS agents can view it.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.