question

mm47 avatar image
mm47 asked

SteamActivationStatus not used

GetUserAccountInfoResult doesn't return SteamActivationStatus. Is this a bug or is this featured not implemented yet? What's the status on implentation if so?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mm47 avatar image
mm47 answered

OK to be more clear. I do get UserSteamInfo. It's just SteamActivationStatus that is missing.

Here's my response (I replaced real info with XXX):

"{\"UserInfo\":{\"PlayFabId\":\"XXXXXXXXXXXX\",\"Created\":\"2020-04-25T18:08:05.421Z\",\"TitleInfo\":{\"DisplayName\":\"Super Chruper\",\"Origination\":\"Steam\",\"Created\":\"2020-04-25T18:08:05.139Z\",\"LastLogin\":\"2020-06-03T11:15:45.332Z\",\"FirstLogin\":\"2020-04-25T18:08:05.139Z\",\"isBanned\":false,\"TitlePlayerAccount\":{\"Id\":\"1XXXXXXXXX\",\"Type\":\"title_player_account\",\"TypeString\":\"title_player_account\"}},\"PrivateInfo\":{},\"SteamInfo\":{\"SteamId\":\"XXXXXXXXXXX\",\"SteamName\":\"XXXXX\",\"SteamCountry\":\"XXX\",\"SteamCurrency\":\"XXXX\"}}}"

This is a game that isn't released yet, it's only available because I am the owner of the game on Steam.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hernando avatar image Hernando commented ·

Sorry, it seems that the SteamActivationStatus isn't currently being used, please navigate to this thread to check the discussion about it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

The SteamActivationStatus property will only be returned when GetUserAccountInfo been called on a player who is already linked with Steam account.

In this case, SteamActivationStatus property is defined under the UserSteamInfo property.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.