question

Jhon avatar image
Jhon asked

Unity Editor Extension Login 2FA

I have recently wanted to start with Playfab.

I downloaded the Editor Extension. I already have an account (ms account).

When I try to login I get the wrong email / password.I'm using my ms account name and password. I'd imagine that is the correct one to input as to when I look at my profile the authentication provider is AAD. (I don't have playfab password).

I have enabled 2factor on both my MS account and my Playfab profile. Could this be causing the issue?

Thank you for any help is much appreciated.

unity3dAccount ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Currently PlayFab Unity EdEx only support signing in with PlayFab account, does not support MS accounts (AAD authentication) , you can try to make a feature request about it here: https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html, more votes from other users can help with the priority.

As a workaround, you can import PlayFabUnitySDK only and manually assign TitleID and Developer Secret Key property in PlayFabSharedSettings. More information please see: Download and install the SDK only

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.