question

gonzalocuadra avatar image
gonzalocuadra asked

Get a list of the push notification templates from the API.,List of the push notification templates

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if it is possible to get a list of push notification templates through the API.

My intention is to use "server.SendPushNotificationFromTemplate", but I need to deliver "PushNotificationTemplateId" as a parameter, I would like to know if I can get a list of available PushNotificationTemplateId or something similar through the API.

Thank you!

Push Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Currently PlayFab does not offer such API that can get a list of Push Notification template ids, you can make a feature request about it here: https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html to help us prioritize our work.

And, looks like you are trying to call SendPushNotificationFromTemplate from CloudScript, is that correct? In that case, you can define those template ids as global variables so that server.SendPushNotificationFromTemplate can access it later.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gonzalocuadra avatar image
gonzalocuadra answered

Thanks for the answer!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.