question

narendrag avatar image
narendrag asked

How to manage player level achievements?

Player Datagame manager
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

narendrag avatar image narendrag commented ·

I have set achievement data using title data e.g. First social share . So how to manage it on player level.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The simplest way to manage this would be by setting up all your achievement triggers as Segments in PlayStream, and use the Segment Enter Action to set up the player rewards - granted items or VC, Push Notifications, etc.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

narendrag avatar image narendrag commented ·

There is limitation for the number of segments in the PlayStream. So hoe can I meet my goal of setting more achievement segments.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan narendrag commented ·

Correct, though you can upgrade to have more Segments via the Add-on Marketplace. Since there would be a cost associated with that, I'll add that the alternative would be to simply put the info on what it takes to "complete" each Achievement in Title Data, and use Cloud Script to evaluate whether the player has completed those requirements, instead.

0 Likes 0 ·
alanbarredo avatar image alanbarredo brendan commented ·

Hi Brendan, do you know the number of segments that I can create in Players->Segments?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.