question

mateuslimaneri avatar image
mateuslimaneri asked

It is possible to implement a question database like duolingo app does?

Hi friends!
Me and my team are developing an application to a client that will need a database of questions that will be randomly delivered to the user as they plays, similar to what the Duolingo application does. The question is: would I be able to implement this type of database with PlayFab? Another thing I thought was: Would it be possible to save a json file in the PlayFab file manager containing the questions and access it through the developed application?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

There may be many workarounds to store those data on PlayFab, but in terms of customized database, it is not natively supported by PlayFab. If the data won’t be changed frequently, you can use the CDN feature, which is located at [Game Manager] -> [Content] -> [File Management] for storage.

Though if there are needs of real-time updating or querying, an external database will be a better idea, for example, Cosmos DB, as it works well with Azure function.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.