question

jcabello avatar image
jcabello asked

How can I filter some data in Event History by a parameter of FunctionResult?

Hi.

How can I filter data from Event History with a specific value of a parameter in FunctionResult? In my case, some functions returns a code to know specific information about the result of the function. This code is a number.

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Please refer to: Real Time Analytics - event queries to write custom query. It is using Kusto language for the query, and you may find Kusto language reference on: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-explorer/. In terms the scenario, you may write these on the search field:

where FullName_Name == 'entity_executed_cloud_script' 
| where EventData.FunctionName == "xxxxxx"
| where …(add your filters here)

FullName_Name is the PlayStream event name of the data entry and EventData is the details contained in this event. You may also navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Data] -> [Explorer (Preview)] to know the details of an event data entry and it will be more straightforward.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.