question

Frank Gembry avatar image
Frank Gembry asked

The type or namespace name 'PlayFabError' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hello,

I have looked and could not find any help with this issue.

I am currently in the middle of my project and would like to test out Playfab. Issue is that I receive this error when I install the SDK. It works just fin one a fresh project but no matter what I do on this project it just does not work. Below is the error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if there is any other info you may need just say so.

Thank you.

capture.png (41.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

What version of Unity are you using? Could you reproduce this issue on another new project? Did you install the PlayFab SDK following the steps in this documentation: Quickstart: PlayFab Client library for C# in Unity? If you're still getting the issue after that, could you provide the specific steps in your repro?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mehmet Fatih Barut avatar image
Mehmet Fatih Barut answered

using PlayFab; using PlayFab.ClientModels;

why don't you just add

using PlayFab; and /or

using PlayFab.ClientModels; to your cs file.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.