question

Byron Wright avatar image
Byron Wright asked

No Archives (blank screen) on server tab

When navigating to the server tab and clicking on "View Archives" I just get a blank screen. I've had many server start up (and then crash when a client connects) so I'm trying to track down what's going on. That's a bit hard when I don't have log files.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @Byron Wright, we are well aware of this and have already reported it to the engineering team to investigate, any updates will keep you informed.

For now, as a workaround, you may try getting the log programmatically:

1. Use the ListArchivedMultiplayerServers API to retrieve the ServerId(s) in a specific build.
  2. Then use the GetMultiplayerServerLogs API with the ServerId to obtain the download URL and check the logs.
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

franklinchen avatar image franklinchen commented ·

Hi @Byron Wright, the issue as the Archived Servers page turns blank when migrated to the new pricing plan has been resolve. Please let me know your feedback.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.