question

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image
daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com asked

Title specific PlayerId to PlayFabId

Hi all,

after searching for a long time I was not able to find which API call should I use to get the PlayFabId when I have the title specific PlayerId .

Can you please help me finding the right API call?

Thank you,

Daniele

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Which PlayerId are you referring to? Do you mean the PlayerId in the PlayerProfile data model? In that case, the PlayerId is exactly the same as the PlayFabId.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

Sorry for my bad use of this tool: I'm new to it.
I actually answered your question with a new answer to the original question.

0 Likes 0 ·
daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

This is what I see in my PlayFab admin panel.

If I understood correctly the PlayFabId is the yellow obfuscated field.

What I'm looking for is an Admin/Server API call to get the PlayFabId when I know the value of the red obfuscated field, which (at least in my view) is not equal to PlayFabId.

Thank you,

Daniele

0 Likes 0 ·
immagine.jpg (171.5 KiB)
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

Ah, I see. You can call the GetProfile API to retrieve the PlayFabId in Lineage - MasterPlayerAccountId, MasterPlayerAccountId is the same as PlayFabId.

0 Likes 0 ·

The moderators have approved my answer, now you can read it. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.