question

Ali Asgar Ezzi avatar image
Ali Asgar Ezzi asked

Custom Login with many Users on a Single PC,Custom Login Page having Many users on a Single PC.

Hi,

My project is a school Game. In a single school they are having a single PC with 100's of Students.

And this project is running in 100's of School. So the way i want to Approach is in this way: First it should take area name, Then school Unique ID, then student name, Roll No and then password.

So i dont know which API to Use for this Purpose. How to create Account with all these Fields. Please give the API name or direct me to the docs.

PS: I am using Unity 2017.4

Hi,

I want to make a Custom Login Page with Username, Roll No & Password. I am doing a project for School.

This is the current Scenario why i need this kind of Login.

In India, in rural Areas you have only one system per school and so all the students will enter there own username, Roll No and password into the same system. And you can have same name but not the roll no. This game is gonna run in 100's of school. So the way i want to save the Data is having the Area Name then School Unique ID and Then Username, Roll No and Password.

Which API to Use and how to approach this. I searched alot on Internet and gone through lots of tutorial but couldn't find anything.

apisdataCharacter Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Currently there is no such API that supports that kind of login, in your case, you might need to main a custom server to implement this feature. The basic idea is:

1. Your custom server maintains a lookup table that stores each student’s data, the structure should look like this:
Area Name School Unique ID Username Roll No Password A unique custom ID that exclusively identities a single student
  1. A students types in his/her Area name, School Unique ID, Username, Roll No and Password, then send it to the custom server.
  2. The server uses that info to query the table and find that student’s unique custom id.
  3. When the custom id is found, the server uses that to make the LoginWithServerCustomId API call, PlayFab will return the SessionTicket and EntityToken for that student. After that, the server returns the SessionTicket and EntityToken back to the client-side so that the it can use that to make successive client API calls. At this point, the login process is completed.
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ali Asgar Ezzi avatar image Ali Asgar Ezzi commented ·

Hi i think i missed one detail. I am show the details in below image. So i will have 2 Login systems. One for Table 1 and will only have once or if New Teachers are added. Then Login 2 will be every time for every Student. And then the table 3 will be student data which will be uploaded more Frequently or on Every Game Session.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ali Asgar Ezzi avatar image
Ali Asgar Ezzi answered

Hi Forgot to mention one more thing. So please guide me if i am wrong.

So this is how i am gonna have the Tables and 2 Login for One System.

But after initial Login of Table 1 there will be always Table 2 Login everytime. and Table 3 data is gonna push more frequently.

4 comments
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

So teachers are also able to log into the game and play with students using Table 1's data?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ali Asgar Ezzi avatar image Ali Asgar Ezzi Citrus Yan commented ·

Nope, Its to get the Number of Student registered under that particular teacher and that teacher is Monitoring those number of students & yes as well they can also play the game, But they will have to make a student id and then they can play.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Ali Asgar Ezzi commented ·

Oh, I see. You may implement table 1's logic within your custom server, and handle table 2's logic as discussed above.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.