question

endlessembrace0 avatar image
endlessembrace0 asked

How do I completely delete all players?

123.png

I ran a task to remove all players, but as you can see, the total number of players is 5.4K. And on the top left you can see 1.64k players.If I try to create an account with some ID that matches the previous one of these 1.64 K players, I will get an error. So I need to delete all the players including their data

123.png (150.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

How long ago you deleted all the players, and how did you delete it? Is it by a delete API call, and if so, which one? Or, is it by a Schedule Task that runs on all the players, or something else? And, what does the error say, would you please share the details and the title id?

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

endlessembrace0 avatar image endlessembrace0 commented ·
Thanks for your reply! Deleted players only through the Schedule Task.
TitileID: 52D5

0 Likes 0 ·
sheduletask-1.png (32.9 KiB)
sheduletask-2.png (27.6 KiB)
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan endlessembrace0 commented ·

You mentioned that you'll get an error if you create an account with some ID that matches the previous one of these 1.64 K players, what does the error say? And, I noticed that your ran the task twice at almost the same period, are there any differences between those two task's configurations? Like which player segment did the first task run actions on, and the second task?

0 Likes 0 ·
endlessembrace0 avatar image endlessembrace0 Citrus Yan commented ·
In both cases, absolutely all players were indicated. These tasks do not differ from each other.

Unfortunately I can’t name the error, because I don’t know the IDs of any of the 1.64k players - the ID there will be random. If I remember everything correctly, it was like this: Each player has a set of items. The item has its own customized data. These data changed during the development of the game and the project expects, for example, attack speed from the sword, and in the old account in the sword data is the attack force.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.