question

Nanbara Shigenori avatar image
Nanbara Shigenori asked

I want to prepare a lot of leaderboards

I want to prepare a lot of leaderboards, but I have reached the upper limit with 25. Is it possible to have more than 100 leaderboards?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nanbara Shigenori avatar image Nanbara Shigenori commented ·
I can't add a prize table besides the leaderboard
0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Nanbara Shigenori commented ·

We can add the prize table in the testing title, it works fine. Could you please provide the possible reproduce steps?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

You can consider updating pricing for your studio. Updating pricing means to update your studio’s pricing model to the new one. Once you update the studio to use the new pricing model, the limit of the leaderboards’ count for your title would be expanded to 300. As long as you do not upgrade your account’s pricing plan and launch the title, no additional fees would be incurred. (does not include the additional charges of Multiplayer Server, Party, etc)

Please read this doc -- Updating an Account to Modern Pricing before you update pricing for your accounts. For more details about the new pricing model, you can check the Pricing page and the doc -- PlayFab Pricing.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.