question

Martin Stys avatar image
Martin Stys asked

Title Events limits,Title Events Limits

What are the limits for Title Events? Are they the same as for Player Events or more like the Title Data limis?

What are the limits for writing Title Events? Are the the same as for Player Event or more like the Title Data limits?

limits
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Martin Stys avatar image Martin Stys commented ·

I'm sorry for double posting. First message disappeared when clicking "sing in and post" so I wrote the next one. I don't see any option to edit the question.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Could you please tell us where do you see the “Title Event Limit”? PlayFab has no specific limits on Title Events. In the PlayFab new pricing model, there is a limit for Play Stream Events. For example, for the free title, all PlayStream Events share the “1 Million Events” limit. PlayStream Events contain player events, title events, etc. Please navigate to this doc -- PlayStream Event Model reference for more detailed information about the PlayStream Events model.

About the limits of Title Data, You can navigate to [Game Manager]->[Title Settings]->[Limits] (https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/[YourTitleId]/limits) to check the limits for your title.

Besides, if you want to learn more about the concepts in the new pricing meter, you can refer to this doc -- Pricing Meters.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Martin Stys avatar image Martin Stys commented ·

I did not find anywhere explicitly stated, that TitleEvents share limits with other PlayStream events (but naturally they should). And since TitleDate are much more restricted than e.g. PlayerData I was worried that similar limit applies with TitleEvents. Thank you for clarification.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.