question

Gabriel Wojda avatar image
Gabriel Wojda asked

Xsolla Error on Install

Hello,

I am encountering a nondescript Playfab error when entering my credentials into the following screen as shown below:

Note: Credentials have been removed after submission to preserve security.

I have reached out to Xsolla (5/15/2020) and they stated to contact Playfab as it was on their end.

Please advise what steps I should take next.

Thank you!

error.png (201.5 KiB)
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Would you please share your title id so that we can check whether we received your request or not? And, in the meanwhile, you may also double-check the info you filled in the forms.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gabriel Wojda avatar image Gabriel Wojda Citrus Yan commented ·

Here is my title ID: 344D4

Also, all my Xsolla account info is as it should be.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Gabriel Wojda commented ·

Did you receive the email?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Do you have a contract with Xsolla? Xsolla requires that you first have a contract with them, before you can do any testing on their service.

We can see from our side that you made plenty requests, and, if the info your provided is correct, you'll receive another email telling you that the activation is completed on our side, when that happens, the Xsolla add-on should be successfully installed. For now, please wait for another email, do not retry installing Xsolla and reply to the email.

And, If you need help with Xsolla, you can reach them via the integration@xsolla.com email address. Be sure to provide any details that are relevant, including the PlayFab Title ID you're using.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.