question

v2k avatar image
v2k asked

Upgrading to Unity SDK V2: error PlayFabAdminAPI.cs Ln 302

Assets/PlayFabSdk/Admin/PlayFabAdminAPI.cs(302,25): error CS0309: The type `PlayFab.AdminModels.GetRandomResultTablesRequest' must be convertible to `PlayFab.SharedModels.PlayFabRequestCommon' in order to use it as parameter `TRequest' in the generic type or method `PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabHttp.MakeApiCall<TRequest,TResult>(string, string, TRequest, string, System.Action<TResult>, System.Action<PlayFab.PlayFabError>, object)'

After following the upgrade guide, keep running into this compile error, wondering if anyone has dealt with this one already?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
1807605288 avatar image
1807605288 answered

I just discovered this myself a few minutes ago. I'll be posting a hotfix shortly.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

v2k avatar image v2k commented ·

Has this been addressed?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan v2k commented ·

Yes - you can read the full list of updated in the release notes for the Unity SDK, here: https://api.playfab.com/releaseNotes/#160726.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.