question

YONGHAN CHOI avatar image
YONGHAN CHOI asked

There is something wrong with the game manager

When i enter the game manager, there is a part that comes out differently as above.

- Development - 2.81k/10k

- Build - Players - 6.6 thousand total players

Why is the number of users different?

Also, when i previously went to the Players tab, There's a list of recently logged-in users.

Now nothing is coming out.

Is there a problem?

My title ID is FC890

game manager
k-005.png (17.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Thanks for your feedback, I've reported the issue about the different number between the development section and the the Players section. any updates on that will let you know.

And, regarding to your second question: I'll report this to the related-team as well, for now you may need to manually search the players, sorry for the inconvenience.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·
@YONGHAN CHOI

BTW, the number displayed on the Players tab reflects the total players - including deleted players - for up to 30 days. Did you delete players recently?

0 Likes 0 ·
YONGHAN CHOI avatar image YONGHAN CHOI Citrus Yan commented ·

Yes, we regularly remove players that are hacked and accessed in foreign countries.

Is it a problem to remove players periodically?

Does the number of players displayed on the Players tab affect the maximum number of Free Plan players?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan YONGHAN CHOI commented ·

No, that won't be a problem. And, the number of players displayed on the left-side panel should be the current valid players in your game, the Players tab may include deleted players for up to 30 days. We already asked engineering team why these two numbers are different, any updates will keep you informed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.