question

Haris Sevinc avatar image
Haris Sevinc asked

Work With Playfab - Facebook Together

Hi there, im using playfab with facebook system. My questions;

1-) I listed players on leaderboard with points. But how can i set their profile pictures?
2-) I want to keep their info on playfab ( like email,name etc ) how can i do this like sql database

thanks in advance

Player DataLeaderboards and StatisticsPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> I listed players on leaderboard with points. But how can i set their profile pictures?

PlayFab does not support to get the Facebook Users’ profile pictures via PlayFab native API methods, you can try to check the Facebook’s development docs for the possible workarounds to get their original profile picture URL. After you already get the URLs, you can use PlayFab API UpdateAvatarUrl to update the avatar URL of the specified user.

>> I want to keep their info on playfab ( like email,name etc ) how can i do this like sql database

If these players register the PlayFab accounts, you can use Account Management API to manage their accounts. PlayFab does not provide such SQL operations features for developers, developers only can use API methods to interact with PlayFab database. We would suggest you guide players to register PlayFab accounts to let them provide the corresponding info willingly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Haris Sevinc avatar image
Haris Sevinc answered

I will check it out but so hard to using this sdk. Guides are insufficient. Whatever, thanks for reply anway.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.