question

Thomas Brown avatar image
Thomas Brown asked

Deleting Ad Placement selected deletes all ad placements

Hey guys it looks like I've found another bug in regards to Ad Placements.

When you select an Ad Placement to be deleted a confirmation box appears asking if your sure you want to delete specified items. Upon clicking confirm, the item is deleted as expected. The problem occurs when you refresh the page and see that the delete call in fact deleted all your Ad Placements.

This is a pretty frustrating bug as you would imagine because all previous work done to create Ad Placements was for all for naught.

Repro Steps:

1. Create 3 Ad Placements.
  2. Navigate to Automation -> Rewarded Ads -> Ad Placements page.
  3. Select a checkbox next to only one Ad Placement.
  4. Press Delete.
  5. Confirm the dialog box.
  6. Refresh the page.

For convenience here's links to two other bugs I have found while using Ad Placements.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, I have received feedback from the team that the delete button issue has been fixed, while the duplicate button will be removed soon.

Please let us know if you still have this issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thank you for your feedback. We have reproduced this issue and will report to the team. We will keep you informed if there are any updates from the team.

In addition, when the reproduction, I notice that the "duplicate" button is not working. This issue will be also included in the report.

10 |1200

Thomas Brown avatar image
Thomas Brown answered

This problem still remains an issue and was the cause for accidentally deleting all of my pre-existing ad placements despite check boxing only one of them :(.

Would really love to see a fix here.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.