question

Thomas Brown avatar image
Thomas Brown asked

Duplicate button in Ad Placement doesn't work

Hey guys I noticed the duplicate button in ad placements doesn't work. From the looks of the html it looks like it has no data-bind attribute on the button.

duplicate.png (46.4 KiB)
data-bind.png (17.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

The duplicate functionality never existed, this issue will be addressed by (most likely) removing the duplicate button.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Yes, we can confirm this issue on our end. We’ll report it to the related team for a fix, thanks for your feedback on this.

4 comments
10 |1200

drallcom3 avatar image drallcom3 commented ·

Still broken.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan drallcom3 commented ·

Currently it's not fixed yet, we'll keep you noticed when it's done.

0 Likes 0 ·
Thomas Brown avatar image Thomas Brown commented ·

Hey guys it's been about 5 months since this issue was reported and I'm still not seeing the issue fixed. I completely understand that things take time to fix, but I also understand that it should be relatively trivial to remove that duplicate link in the interim till it does get fixed.

From a usability stand point this is completely broken and seeing that it has gone this long without even a band aid is frustrating.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Thomas Brown commented ·

Hi @thsbrown1@drallcom3, just received some feedback from the engineer team: The duplicate functionality never existed, this issue will be addressed by (most likely) removing the duplicate button.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.