question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

parsing xml data

https://community.playfab.com/questions/18194/xml-in-cloud-script.html

Hello I have seen this question. Doesn't CloudScript still have the ability to parse xml?

ps.

What do these functions mean ??

1.What does it mean for the client to start the game? When disabled, can't the player log in?

2.I have 50 accounts created for testing.

I want to delete all player in my title for launching.

Should I check this check button??

I would like to know how to delete all accounts of Title.

thanks in advance!

ques.png (11.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

There is no build-in support for XML parser. However, you may consider using Azure function of PlayFab: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/automation/cloudscript-af/.

>>Allow server to delete player accounts

Usually we will recommend to use admin API to delete accounts because it is administrative performance. However, if you have specific needs to call those APIs in Cloud Script, you may enable it.

In terms of your scenario, you may create a scheduled task which will be run for each member in a segmentation. The action of the task is to delete those players.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I have changed my answer about "Allow client to start games" option.

It is for multiplayer server 2.0. When it is enabled, the clients will have the permission to access some key functions of multiplayer server 2.0. For example, RequestMultiplayerServer API and ListBuildSummaries API. It is not recommended being enabled in the common scenario due to potential abusive use by players. It will be fine for debug/development purposes.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.