question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Possible to delete titles and studios from the Dashboard?

nexusbrian
started a topic on Mon, 28 September 2015 at 4:59 PM

I created a new studio in my PlayFab Dashboard because our old studio had no publisher ID (at least visible), the newly created studio has a publisher ID which is great however now I'm left with an old studio instance on the Dashboard and I can't find any way to delete it. Also we have an old game title instance created for prototyping which is not used anymore. Is there any way to delete the unused title and studio?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Update: Any Admin can now delete their titles at any time on the main PlayFab Dashboard. Simply click the gear icon on the Title's tile, and click Delete, then go through the confirmation process. Note that this will delete all player data for the title, as well as the title itself, so please use with extreme caution. If you do not see the title on your dashboard, check that you have the Dashboard Role on your game via the Studio Users option (available only to Studio Admins).

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

So that everyone has the current status info: It has never been possible to delete a studio from PlayFab (though we will add that in future). In the past, we were removing developers from them so that they wouldn't show up in your dashboard anymore, but we aren't able to do that anymore, primarily as we do not have a built-in process that supports it. If you have a game that appears to be stuck in deletion, please post separately about that. But we will not be able to support "deletion" of studios until that is added to the Game Manager. Thanks for your understanding on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan brendan commented ·

I've cleared out the other posts in this thread, in order to help prevent confusion going forward.

0 Likes 0 ·
Thomas Moon Kang avatar image
Thomas Moon Kang answered

You can create a new account, add the new account user to the studio/game with admin priveleges, then remove your main account from the studio! Then delete the game + account if you want!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.