toshi avatar image
toshi asked

UnityEditor MS Login Error

Playfab にMSアカウントでログインしました

English translation :I logged into Playfab with my MS account

Playfabではアカウント作成していません

Playfab has not created an account

SDKとEditor拡張を入れてEmailとPasswordを要求されたのでMSアカウントのものを入力

Enter SDK and Editor extension Email and Password were requested, so enter the one of MS account

→PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:Invalid email address or password

MSアカウントでログインした場合ここのEMAILとPASSWORDは何を入れるのですか?

What do I enter for EMAIL and PASSWORD here when I log in with an MS account?

playfab.png (20.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Currently PlayFab Unity EdEx does not support signing in with MS accounts (AAD authentication), you can make a feature request about it here: https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html.

If you already created a title using the MS account and wish to access it from the Unity Extension, as a workaround, you can create a new PlayFab account and add it as a Admin of the studio where that title resides on. You may find this tutorial helpful: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/config/gamemanager/playfab-user-roles

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

toshi avatar image toshi commented ·

2重登録になってしまうと躊躇していました。

I was hesitation to register twice

ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

Thank you m(_ _)m

0 Likes 0 ·
toshi avatar image
toshi answered

2重登録になってしまうと思い躊躇していました。

I was hesitation to register twice.

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m

Thank you m (_ _) m

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.