question

Mubashar Bilal avatar image
Mubashar Bilal asked

Multiplayer Server 2.0

I have been using custom server along with matchmaking, i am able to connect to custom server but i cant see any logs in the Server Archived tab. How can i find the logs?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

What's the title ID?

0 Likes 0 ·
Mubashar Bilal avatar image Mubashar Bilal commented ·

titleId: 5C304

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have checked your title. Which Build you are using and which region you have configured for the server?

Basically you can call ListArchivedMultiplayerServers API to briefly review the list. In addition, in the Game Manager, you will need to select the correct build with its region to check the logs. Please tell us if the API behaviour doesn't match the result from Game Manager so that we can report this issue.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

In addition, you may also try to call RequestMultiplayerServer API to manually create a session. After that, shut it down to see if this session generates logs. Because a log will only be created when a session has finished its lifecycle.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mubashar Bilal avatar image Mubashar Bilal commented ·

I can successfully retreive the logs from postman but the server archived tab still appears empty

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Mubashar Bilal commented ·

Can you provide the build ID and Region that you believe there should be archived servers?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.