question

bbekec avatar image
bbekec asked

Daily, weekly and monthly leaderbord and reward player

Hello, In my game i want to reward players according to daily, weekly, and monthly leaderboards.

I mean, for the player who is first of daily leaderboard I want to reward him 100 virtual currency, for weekly 500 VC, and for monthly 1500 VC and then that leaderborad reset itself for other period.

Is there any way to do this? (I m not experienced about cloud scripting, If yes, can you share a code for cloud scripting).

Thanks

CloudScriptLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We would suggest you create three leaderboards separately for the daily, weekly, monthly rank. Then you can grant items to players within a range of rank using Prize Table. Please click the link to check the tutorial of using prize tables. Prize table natively supports granting inventory items and virtual currency to players. It’s not necessary to use CloudScript to give rewards.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bbekec avatar image bbekec commented ·

Thanks much for your fast reply. I will check it. Regards

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.