question

Daniel Pollman avatar image
Daniel Pollman asked

Need help with SDK Unreal Engine 4 by Get content to update my game (.PAK).

Hello I am working with Play Fab and Unreal Engine 4 for an educational game, I would like to release my game soon and keep working on updates to add new content constantly.

But I can’t realize how my blueprints should to be written to get my new content (.pak) downloaded from CDN to a specific file in the game, and I try to follow the documentation but I still can’t make it work.

Could someone help me please? Any information it’s going to help a lot.

Thanks, and Best Regards!

sdksunrealContent
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Please refer to the following screenshot of UE4 blueprints to get the content’s URL via API Get Content Download Url. Then you can use Http GET requests to download the file from this URL. For more technical questions about UE4, such as how to make an Http GET request in UE4 to download a file, please navigate the UE4’s official forum for professional supports.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.