question

Stan Ry avatar image
Stan Ry asked

How to calculate pricing based on general script values?

Hello

In general my cloudscript reads title data and player data, does calculations and then writes and return updated player data. It might be 3 - 5 KVP per request

In unity logs I can see output with some cloudscript response values - which are:

ExecutionTimeSeconds ~0.05

MemoryConsumedBytes ~ 200 000 - 800 000

ProcessorTimeSeconds ~0

Based on that info and values in meters - how can I calculate how much will I pay for the services?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

CloudScriptpricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

If your studio is Free tier now, you won’t pay for the service unless you actively upgrade your studio’s tier. Before you upgrade your pricing plan, your title needs to be under the limits that in the limit page, please navigate to https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/[YourTitleId]/limits to check them. If your title exceeds the title limits, API will return the “exceed limits” error.

Please check our Pricing page for the basic knowledge of PlayFab pricing, more advanced questions about pricing, please navigate to the Contact us page to submit them.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Stan Ry avatar image
Stan Ry answered

That does not answer my question

Example: on Pricing page in standard plan CLOUDSCRIPT section says limit is -

Execution Time - 400,000 GB-s$0.00002 per additional GB-s

My question is - how to calculate how much of that limit do I use with my current script and potential MAU number

Do I need to contact sales or support for that information?

Best regards

2 comments
10 |1200

kamyker avatar image kamyker commented ·

bumpbumpbump

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Generally, you can make an internal test before the official release of your game to estimate the actual usage.

Besides, as Frequently Asked Questions about PlayFab Pricing says, paid tiers can track your estimated usage in the Game Manager billing summary page. Learn more about billing summaries and base rates.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.