question

KeitaTomiyasu avatar image
KeitaTomiyasu asked

How to get store name?

How to get store name?

i understood how to get store item name.

it's store item compare catalog.

but, store name.. store title?

i can set store name in gamemanager.

but i cant get it.

plz teach me.. thx.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

There is no API that can retrieve a list of Store IDs. My assumption is that PlayFab won’t passively expose the store ID to all clients because it wants developers to manually choose to provide it for the clients. For example, you can update the store ID and lasting time for this sale event in Title Data so that when the players login into the game, they will get the information. Because usually Stores are used for discounts and there is no enable/disable function for it. If the Store ID is exposed to the clients, players will always be able to purchase items using this store until you delete the store.

If you have any suggestions on Store feature, please feel free to send a thread on the Feature Request forum and more votes can help with the priority. In my point of view, It is reasonable to have an Admin/Server API that can retrieve the store list in the default primary catalog.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.