So I have a rechargable game currency called Keys and what I want is to regenerate it using Playfab's automatic procedure in which I want it to regenerate the Key every 1 hour if the Key count drops below 10 in my player's inventory.
I am thinking of doing this using this feature but I have few questions about it:
- Will it regenerate automatically or do I have to call this function or run some CRON job?
- Like my requirement is 10 keys maximum for my player and I only want it to regenerate when player uses one key and it drops to 9 and then the player has to wait for 1 hour before my player can have 10 keys again, Is it possible using this feature?
- When I use my first key and dip below the maximum count, will I have to wait exactly one hour for the next key?
- Is this timer unique for each user? Because I don't want different users to get the key at the same time unless they have used a key at the same time. For example, What I really want is that if Player1 has used 1 key at 10:50AM then Player1 should get the Key at exactly 11:50AM And if Player2 uses the Key at 10:30AM then Player2 should get the key at 11:30AM and Player1 should get the key at his own time which is 11:50AM
- How this is going to run for player? Do I have to call any method to do so? And if the user goes offline will this still run and generate the keys for my players? Because I want my players to have right amount of keys if they login again after some time.
Before you answer my questions please see the attached screenshot to see my current curreny settings