question

Deekshith avatar image
Deekshith asked

Cloning from one project to other

I have one project where I have all the catalog,cloudscript and many more things set up.

I want to move this entire project into another project in playfab.I Is there any way to do this ?

Is there any way to do this in one shot? Or Do I have to manually copy each one of them from one project to other?

CloudScriptTitle DataLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Currently, we have a PlayFab CLI tool: https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabCLI to help you do title migrations. However, this tool still can't migrate all settings. For example, Rules is not supported. For these kinds of settings, you will still need manually copy and set them.

10 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Deekshith avatar image Deekshith commented ·

I had tried this already on Windows OS .

I get a migrating message but it gets stuck there. Does this migration work for Windows OS? Is there any issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Deekshith commented ·

The migration works on Windows, may I know your repro steps and where did you get stuck?

0 Likes 0 ·
Deekshith avatar image Deekshith commented ·

After installing the CLI, I could see a builds folder and there is a zip file "PlayFabPowerTools".

I did unzip it and start the application named "

PlayFabPowerTools"

used it for login and migrate commands.

Login worked but migrate did not.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Deekshith commented ·

Would you please share the fiddler trace so we can investigate?

0 Likes 0 ·
Deekshith avatar image Deekshith Citrus Yan commented ·

Sure, But I'm not sure how to get this.

Could you please guide me on how can I get this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.