question

Dmitrii Osipov avatar image
Dmitrii Osipov asked

Update Cloud Script limits?

i tried to upload an fresh version of cloud script bundle for my game and got an BadRequest error. Then i have removed newerly created method and call sync again and it was Success(200). Size of post data is about 12kb (6 files with separated logic modules). To update i use a HttpWebRequest from UnityEditor. So i think problem is in limits of post size data or something like this.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The default limit on the total size of a Cloud Script is 50,000 bytes - which is what your title is currently set to use. If you're seeing an error on the size of the Cloud Script upload with smaller scripts, please forward the specifics (your script, the code snippet showing how you're making the call, the complete error response you get, with the errorDetails) to devrel@playfab.com.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.