question

krisnaardyan93 avatar image
krisnaardyan93 asked

Prize Table reward didn't get distributed

Hello, so I just tested some runs on the Prize Table feature, but along the test runs I found some of the resets in my leaderboard didn't send any reward at all to the respective players in the leaderboard. Here are the screenshots of my total test runs:

iirc, test #6 and 4 or 3 didn't have the reward distributed which I don't understand why. Especially #6 since the condition is exactly same as #7 and #7 work just fine and players got their reward while #6 not. Hope you guys can look into it.

TitleID: 96A78

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

krisnaardyan93 avatar image krisnaardyan93 commented ·

Additional report, so I just tried do 3 more resets, 2 of them failed to deliver reward without any clear indication and the third or last one success.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

We noticed that every time the reset fails the Rule Id also changes, mostly like you somehow modified the Prize Table (clicking “save” without changes also counts). Would you please try reproducing it without any changes to the Prize Table this time to see if the issue still occurs, and, control the frequency as well.

By the way, for questions that requires a look into backend logs, it’s suggested to create a support ticket via [Game Manager] -> [Contact us] for paid user.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

krisnaardyan93 avatar image krisnaardyan93 commented ·

"We noticed that every time the reset fails the Rule Id also changes, mostly like you somehow modified the Prize Table (clicking “save” without changes also counts)." >>> I also have my suspicions on that since usually it happens after I tried to change the prize table, but I did that to check whether any kind of item granted via Prize Table would be delivered successfully or not. Just for future reference, how long do I need to wait before resetting my leaderboards so the Prize Table won't have error like that?

"Would you please try reproducing it without any changes to the Prize Table this time to see if the issue still occurs, and, control the frequency as well." >>> Actually I did this for several times already and most of them are successes.

"By the way, for questions that requires a look into backend logs, it’s suggested to create a support ticket via [Game Manager] -> [Contact us] for paid user." >>> Thanks for the suggestion, will do that in the future.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan krisnaardyan93 commented ·

>>Just for future reference, how long do I need to wait before resetting my leaderboards so the Prize Table won't have error like that?

There is no fixed time for this, in general cases, few minutes should be fine. However, you should keep the frequency as low as possible.

0 Likes 0 ·
krisnaardyan93 avatar image krisnaardyan93 Citrus Yan commented ·

Alright, thanks for the confirmation there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.