question

Toni Palm avatar image
Toni Palm asked

Can't "Add to container" (CRITICAL) or "Select items"

Two similar problems in Game Manager:

1) Go to Catalog -> Containers

2) Press "New Container"

3) Press "Add to container"

=> There should be a list of items, but it's empty. Same with droptables tab. Currency tab works correctly.

This is pretty critical at the moment as we can't create new containers.

Second case:

1) Go to Rules, select an existing rule with Grant Items action

2) Press "Select items"

=> No list appears here either. Curiosly, when creating a new Rule with new Action this works. I haven't tested other combinations (existing rule, new action for example).

Maybe this is somehow related to the other bug I've reported where the rule is not able to add items to players.

Worth noting is that we have originally copied the catalog from another title using the API functions, and we are also using the API functions for updating/adding some of the catalog items.

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Aha! Correction to my earlier post - there was indeed an issue, it's just that it only impacted a subset of titles. The issue was due to the way the catalog ID was being processed in the Game Manager's logic. The fix for this has been rolled live, so it should be working for you now.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Toni Palm avatar image Toni Palm commented ·

Yes, looks like it's working now, thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I'm not able to reproduce either of these:

I created a container in my title, then added items, VCs, and drop tables to it. I then selected a pre-existing container and did all the same things.

I created a new Rule, selected the Grant Items action, and added items to it. I did the same for VC. I then created a new Rule and did the same.

What browser are you using? What is your Title ID and what Catalog ID are you using?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.