question

gdbros avatar image
gdbros asked

Cannot add Items to a Bundle in Playfab.

My studio is not accepting items in bundles, it does accept virtual currency but no items.

I have another project, which do support items, but not this project.

I cannot give you the project ID as it's something secret o think.

In-Game EconomysupportContent
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Edit: We're working on fixing any Actions created while this issue was affecting the Game Manager. You can quick-fix that now by just re-saving the Actions, though - no need to delete (edited below).

This was a Game Manager issue that impacted a subset of titles based on the Catalog ID. It has now been fixed, so you should be able to add items/VC/drop tables to bundles and containers without issues at this point.

It's worth noting that this also impacted the Grant Items Action on PlayStream Rules. Any Grant Items Actions created while the issue was ongoing will still exhibit this behavior - re-saving the Actions will fix this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

It is a known issue that cannot add items and drop tables to the bundle using the Game Manager. We are in progress of handling it. Currently, the workaround is to use API Update Catalog Items to update the Bundles in the Catalog. We will inform you if this issue is solved.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.