question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

How do I find out my publisher ID?

Freerangegames
started a topic on Tue, 21 April 2015 at 12:24 PM

Hello.

Topic says it all, how do I find out my publisher ID? I've looked everywhere in the game manager.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

3 Comments
johntube said on Tue, 21 April 2015 at 4:26 PM

Hi Freerangegames,

For the moment, the PublisherID can only obtained by contacting PlayFab via e-mail.

But it will be available from the GameManager in the future.

Brendan Vanous said on Tue, 21 April 2015 at 5:44 PM

Thanks, Hamza! :)

Yes, we've been trying to make sure this is called out in a few places in the site, but if you'd like to start working with Publisher IDs, please feel free to email us at devrel@playfab.com to get set up.

Brendan

Brendan Vanous said on Fri, 22 May 2015 at 11:53 AM

Update: All newly created Studios in PlayFab are automatically assigned a Publisher ID, which will be used by all titles created in that Studio. For existing Studios, please continue to work with us at devrel@playfab.com to get a Publisher ID if you need one. And please note - the Publisher ID is now automatically used by the Login calls, so you don't need to specify it. Once you have a Publisher ID assigned to your title, you will automatically be using it.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.