question

wader avatar image
wader asked

Local debugging for Cloudscript using Azure Functions HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Hi,
I'm trying to through this documentation.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/automation/cloudscript-af/local-debugging-for-cloudscript-using-azure-functions

But i'm getting the "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" response.

In the attached file you can see my configuration.

bez-nazwy-1.jpg

bez-nazwy-1.jpg (380.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

In this step: Configure PlayFab SDK to call local ExecuteFunction implementation, what it means is that you should place the playfab.local.settings.json file under the directory where the TEMP environment variable points to, for example:

If you are going to call ExecuteFunction from the PlayFab SDK, for instance, in a Unity Project, step 2 in the image you posted may not work.

pic1.png (58.3 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wader avatar image wader commented ·

Hi,

I solved the problem.

Add a local implementation of ExecuteFunction

For C# Azure Functions apps

To get the local implementation of ExecuteFunction set up in your C# Azure Functions app, add the ExecuteFunction.cs file to your local Azure Functions app.

0 Likes 0 ·
wader avatar image wader commented ·

You could also change the BYTE ARRAY response to STRING response, so it will be much more clear for you to test via Postman.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan wader commented ·

Thanks for this tip:)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.