question

ya-ralla avatar image
ya-ralla asked

Suddenly a lot of Logins

Hello, today I noticed an increasing amount of LoginWithKongregate calls with a reslut of InvalidKongregateToken followed later by APIClientRequestRateLimitExceeded, what could be the reason of this?

Tried to track who or what is causing this but I dont know how to do it. I didnt updated the game for around one month and had no problems until today so its hard to think that the problem is in the code.

Can be this due some kind of cheater using speedhacks or something like that?

Thank you.

token.png (20.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, that looks like someone was using a script to try to get into your game using a Kongregate sign-in. Without a valid Kongregate token though (which they can only get by having a valid Kongregate sign-in), they're not going to be successful. Reviewing your title, it looks like they gave up after a while. In any case, there were no issues due to this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.