question

justas.antanauskas@gmail.com avatar image
justas.antanauskas@gmail.com asked

UpdateUserData. Property 'KeysToRemove' array has hard limit of 9?

Array over 9 throws 'Invalid input parameters'.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The limit on this should actually be the player data updates per request limit, which is 10 by default. Can you send us the complete call as you're making it and the full response, including the errorDetails?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justas.antanauskas@gmail.com avatar image
justas.antanauskas@gmail.com answered

I am not able to replicate it no more. It now works with 10 keys.
I received email alert today telling me that my Player Data are exceeding the limit. That must be the cause why it didn't work for me before.

3 comments
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Thanks - glad to hear you're not blocked. Can you tell me what Title ID this was for? The only exception I'm seeing for the titles I can find for you in the Game Manager is the one from a few hours ago, when the client tried to write more than 10KB to a player data value.

0 Likes 0 ·
justas.antanauskas@gmail.com avatar image justas.antanauskas@gmail.com commented ·

It's 3A3F, the only one currently. I was making mailbox system where users could send various notifications, like invites to a synchronous and asynchronous matches which contains recordings of user actions to be replayed. It was pilling up because I was sending invites to offline accounts and there was no cleanup feature yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan justas.antanauskas@gmail.com commented ·

Thanks! I don't see any issues with that title currently, but if you run into anything like this again, please do let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.