question

Tim Koppers avatar image
Tim Koppers asked

Transfer studio and including title to another account

Hi @Brendan and other members,

I have 2 playfab accounts, with in both account a studio and titles. Since the new pricing update, I want to merge the accounts and have just 1 paid account. What is the beste approach to transfer the studio + title to another account?

Thanks,

Tim.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I can only see one studio, containing one title, associated with your email address, so it's a little hard to see what your situation is. In general, our terms have always stated that all studios you have must be in one account, though if you mean you have more than one legal entity where each is an owner of distinct titles, that's simple enough. You'd just set up each with the billing information specific to the separate entities. Since it sounds like your situation may be more complicated than this, what I'd recommend is that you use the Contact Us form at playfab.com to reach out to our sales team. Please be sure to provide all the details on your studios and titles, so that we can review the specifics.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.