question

Ashish Lijhara avatar image
Ashish Lijhara asked

MultiplayerServerTooManyRequests - NoHostsAvailableInRegion

Why and When would I get the following response:

Response : {"code":429,"status":"429","error":"MultiplayerServerTooManyRequests","errorCode":1380,"errorMessage":"MultiplayerServerTooManyRequests - NoHostsAvailableInRegion - No Hosts available in regions 'WestUs', please retry."}

Why Do I get the following response?

Response : {"code":429,"status":"429","error":"MultiplayerServerTooManyRequests","errorCode":1380,"errorMessage":"MultiplayerServerTooManyRequests - NoHostsAvailableInRegion - No Hosts available in regions 'EastUs', please retry."}

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

It usually indicates that there are no available servers in the current region, were there any available servers when you were requesting new servers? Did you close previously used server instances?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ashish Lijhara avatar image Ashish Lijhara commented ·

So My server is active.which means it is available. Isn't it?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Ashish Lijhara commented ·

"Active" means that it's currently in use, to request more servers you'll need to increase the number of "Total" servers or close the running server instance.

0 Likes 0 ·
Viachaslau avatar image Viachaslau Citrus Yan commented ·

What does it mean? For example I use pretty simple server to exchange messages. Why can't it be available for usage? For me it's enough to have ONE server. How many servers should I pay for to handle simple requests?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.