question

Joel Auterson avatar image
Joel Auterson asked

Export player title data

I run a small hobbyist studio. We've been running our game, Feud, on PlayFab's Essentials tier for a few years now. The game has around 45k players, but doesn't really make any money - I cannot afford to pay $99/mo for the very basic feature set I use. This means I will need to move the game off PlayFab onto my own system before October in order to continue supporting our player base.

I mainly use PlayFab for auth and account linking/management, so these are features I will need to build myself. Does PlayFab currently offer any way to bulk export player data, or is my only recourse to do this programmatically via the Admin API?

Thanks.

Player Datapricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> Does PlayFab currently offer any way to bulk export player data, or is my only recourse to do this programmatically via the Admin API?

You need to export player title data programmatically via the Admin API. PlayFab provides several APIs to help you request Player data. You can check this documentation PlayFab GDPR - Deleting and exporting player data for more detailed information about deleting and export player data. You can also consider deleting a part of inactive players via API DeleteMasterPlayerAccount.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michael Liew avatar image Michael Liew commented ·

45k players means recieved 45k e-mail? How to do it just recieved one e-mail?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.