question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

new pricing

When updating to a new pricing policy,

will the existing indie policy, which is free until 100000 mau, is lost?

And Is the overall price increase ??

I had a tremendous price catastrophe like GameSpark.

Since we are not considering moving to another service again,

I want to be careful about the price.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

>> will the existing indie policy, which is free until 100000 mau, is lost?

Yes, you may think so because the new pricing model will not using MAU as basis. Considering Standard plan subscription is similar to Indie plan, I don’t think there will be major difference if the game has comparatively stable MAU. If you have high MAU titles and want to look into whether you would save money switching now, you can reach out to our sales team using the Contact Us form on the PlayFab main site: https://playfab.com/contact/ .

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Please note that you do not have to switch right away if you have a live title in the service. Live titles have until October to update. The Standard tier includes around $400 worth of meter consumption. For a title with less than 100K players, that should be plenty for most titles - only those that have a need to hit the service significantly more often that the average would see any costs beyond that. And from our review, at higher MAU levels the majority of titles in our Pro and Enterprise tiers will be paying the same or less than they were in the MAU-based model.

0 Likes 0 ·
MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung brendan commented ·

thanks for answer

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.