question

Kawashima Wataru avatar image
Kawashima Wataru asked

What will happen when the number of my app's user hits 10k in essential tier?

What will happen when the number of my app's user hits 10k in essential tier?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kawashima Wataru avatar image Kawashima Wataru commented ·

Also I know I should buy standard plan until November.

My app's user is now about 9k, so am curious about it.

I guess I can have more 10k users until November, but want to confirm it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan avatar image Jordan ♦ Kawashima Wataru commented ·

Please note that all titles will be moved to the new consumption-based pricing model on September 30th, 2020. Titles with less than 10k users will be in Development Mode at that time. Also note that you might delete inactive accounts from time to time while you develop to remain under this number.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

To be clear, "Essential tier" is part of the legacy pricing model. If you have a pre-existing title in the old model, nothing has changed. In that model, nothing changes when you get to 10K users.

If you are in our modern, consumption-based model, your games in Development Mode are restricted to 10K user accounts. Core service usage for those titles is free, so that you can develop your games without cost. After you self-select to move the titles to live are they part of the normal consumption-based pricing model.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kawashima Wataru avatar image
Kawashima Wataru answered

Thanks Brendan, I'm relieved.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.