question

koriz avatar image
koriz asked

Unity: player has not played this title?

Hey everyone!

So, a few days ago I started to build in PlayFab to my Unity Project called "CODE". I made the login panel, the register, etc... and I made a [Setup displayName] panel, where the fresh, newly created players can set their name (in the register they set e-mail, pw and username of course).

But, I ran into a problem. After when I log into my account, the API queries the DisplayName and if it not found anything then it will show up the lastly named panel, where with an inputfield and a button I can update my name (set something like "<CODER> KoriZ") and after it will check again the database for the name. Unfortunately somehow - or just I don't know the answer - in the Console I take back a Debug with the next comment:

I don't know what should I do, that the system knows already that I played with this title xD. The login basicly not enough or I just scripted something wrong?

There are the 2 scripts - one for Auth:

and one for displayName check and set:

If you have any idea, please help :D

Player Dataunity3dsdksCloudScriptAuthentication
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

koriz avatar image koriz commented ·

The images:

• Debug:
    0 Likes 0 ·
    Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan koriz commented ·

We cannot see the scripts, would you please provide that again?

0 Likes 0 ·

Finally I can upload them :D, sooo

CONSOLE:

REGISTER_EVENT:

0 Likes 0 ·
    p1.png (6.7 KiB)
    p2.png (31.4 KiB)

LOGIN_EVENT:

DISPLAYNAME_CHECK:

0 Likes 0 ·
    p3.png (30.9 KiB)
    p4.png (43.8 KiB)

and lastly DISPLAYNAME_SET:

0 Likes 0 ·
    p5.png (19.6 KiB)

1 Answer

·
    Citrus Yan avatar image
    Citrus Yan answered

We tried to reproduce it with no luck. Would you please share your title id and the id of of the player?

2 comments
    10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Here they are!

Title: 96C1F

Player: EA7737631B1392E2

0 Likes 0 ·
    Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan koriz commented ·

I don't see anything unusual of that player, would you please try doing DISPLAYNAME_CHECK again to see whether the issue still exists, and, creating more players to see if you can reproduce it on those players as well. BTW, would it be ok that we reproduce it in your title?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.