question

kennyroy avatar image
kennyroy asked

Setting Groups Policy only affects the ONE group???

Like the topic says, I'm trying to figure out if I have to set a group's policy each time I want the same policy to apply to all created groups.

Is there a way to set a default policy?

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Currently PlayFab does not support setting/customizing the default policy that apply to all created Groups. The current workaround is to set the policies that apply to all the Groups in ENTITY GLOBAL TITLE POLICY via the [Game Manager] -> [Settings] -> [API Features] page or the SetGlobalPolicy API.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kennyroy avatar image kennyroy commented ·

Is there documentation that has every one of the names and values of policies yet? This part of the process has been extremely painful. Like, how are we supposed to guess what these names are supposed to be. pfrn:!*blah!*/*GROUPS etc.... it's utter nonsense.

1 Like 1 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan kennyroy commented ·

Yes, we totally understand. However, there is no public doc on that yet, you can make a feature request about it to help prioritize it:)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.