question

hoang avatar image
hoang asked

Cannot deploy custom server(multiplay server) both on server and local debug

I dev my custom server by java with netty framework. I already integrated the GSDK.
And when I deploy to server, It has an error Unhealthy.
Then I setup enviroment and run local debug, it has error, as below:

at Docker.DotNet.DockerClient.HandleIfErrorResponseAsync(HttpStatusCode statusCode, HttpResponseMessage response, IEnumerable`1 handlers) at Docker.DotNet.DockerClient.MakeRequestAsync(IEnumerable`1 errorHandlers, HttpMethod method, String path, IQueryString queryString, IRequestContent body, IDictionary`2 headers, TimeSpan timeout, CancellationToken token) at Docker.DotNet.ContainerOperations.StartContainerAsync(String id, ContainerStartParameters parameters, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.VmAgent.ContainerEngines.DockerContainerEngine.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<<StartContainer>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\Repos\PlayFab\Thunderhead\src\VmAgent\VmAgent.Common\Interfaces\DockerContainerEngine.cs:line 183 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.VmAgent.TaskUtil.TimedExecute[T](Func`1 action, MultiLogger logger, String eventName, String metricName, Int64 elapsedThreshold) in D:\Repos\PlayFab\Thunderhead\src\VmAgent\VmAgent.Common\TaskUtil.cs:line 46 at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.VmAgent.ContainerEngines.DockerContainerEngine.StartContainer(String containerId) in D:\Repos\PlayFab\Thunderhead\src\VmAgent\VmAgent.Common\Interfaces\DockerContainerEngine.cs:line 187 at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.VmAgent.ContainerEngines.DockerContainerEngine.CreateAndStart(Int32 instanceNumber, GameResourceDetails gameResourceDetails, ISessionHostManager sessionHostManager) in D:\Repos\PlayFab\Thunderhead\src\VmAgent\VmAgent.Common\Interfaces\DockerContainerEngine.cs:line 393 at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.MockVmAgent.MultiplayerServerManager.CreateAndStartContainerWaitForExit(SessionHostsStartInfo startParameters) in D:\Repos\PlayFab\Thunderhead\src\VmAgent\MockVmAgent\MultiplayerServerManager.cs:line 62 at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.MockVmAgent.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\Repos\PlayFab\Thunderhead\src\VmAgent\MockVmAgent\Program.cs:line 71 at Microsoft.Azure.Gaming.MockVmAgent.Program.<Main>(String[] args).

Please help me to check it.
Thanks so much.

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you build a Windows server? There is a Java GSDK sample on PlayFab official github page, you can refer to it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hoang avatar image hoang commented ·

Yes, I build a Window Server. I integrated the java GSDK by gradle and execute all of integrated api according to the instructions from the docs.

Then I built and upload to custom server, my zip like belows

And the start command is: C:\Assets\hs.bat

0 Likes 0 ·
capture.png (3.8 KiB)
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang hoang commented ·

We may need further detailed code to investigate such issues. Is the title in a paid tier? If so, you can navigate to https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/r/t/[YourTitleId]/support to submit a support ticket for this issue. Ticketed support is convenient to be tracked, and there will be several engineers from different time regions to do the support for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.